1st time use PDA to write blog

I actually wrote the content of this blog with a PDA! How cool is that! I have to do it like that cos someone is always hogging the computer! So that makes me cant use the com. The whole day 'hsi' is facing the com! I don't even have a chance. 'hsi' stands for 'he she it'.

Other than that, not only 'hsi' has to take the com, 'hsi' has to take the TV as well. Whatever that I'm watching, 'hsi' will switch it away as 'hsi' likes.

At times, 'hsi' is not even using them at all. 'hsi' just like to hog on them as if they are 'hsi' life that can't be taken away.

All 'hsi' watches are sports, news, stock market(bloomberg) and also listen to Chinese oldies!! -_-" speechless.

After a while using a stylus pen to write, it becomes fun. Just like learning how to write again. :)

I would use this method more often. So that I can quickly write down my thoughts. Without needing to go and log info the site and type. Wasting all my precious time. After all my thoughts are gone. Then I won't Know what to write anymore. *man, this thing can read my writing fast and accurate.*

I like using this already ! Love It! Now have to get use to write properly So that the PDA can read. If not I will have a difficult time deleting the words. But it is Kinda fun. As the PDA is small and port able. I hope that I can own this PDA!!! Muhahaha...

SORRY FOR BEING THE EVIL ME. HAHAHA!

It just feels good to let everything out. I seriously wrote it with a stylus pen on the screen of the PDA...

Comments