Disappointed

~"U" is referring to everyone, not specifically~

currently disappointed with the ppl around me... they think or should i say they dun even care bout me.. they just treat me like i'm invisible to them, like i dun even matter to them...

HELLO!!!! i'm here and alive. i'm not dead yet. yet u ppl treat me as if i'm not living in this world anymore. wat wrong have i do or did to U ppl??? tell me!!! yes, i'm angry now. the fact is that i have dignity too... so wat's the problem with u all??~!!!!
those harsh words.. i'm not dumb ok!!!! if i'm dumb, i wont be talking to u anymore. u will be talking to a log instead!!!!!

do u wan to wait until i'm gone 1st~!!!!!!!!

i'm not a tool for u to use and then throw it away. u have made my heart turn cold. so dun blame me when i'm cold to u, coz this is wat u made me. a stone cold heart..

the next time u see me, i'll be different and i mean it... so, u cant put the blame on me!!!! this is the way for me to survive.

THANK YOU, ALL OF YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART (if i have one)


Comments