Decision, decision, decision

I actually wanted to post something else. But there’s a problem with the photo upload. So have to post another alternative. This is also a decision like the post title.

Should I? Or Should I not?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So many decisions to make. Like where to go after I finish F5. Where to go? What to do? What to study?

.

.

.

.

.

.

Then, there is also 1 question. Should I go? Am I just cant be serious? Well, I've made up my mind. I'm going. It's time to be serious and stop fooling around.

Another decision has been made. I will not straighten my hair yet. Not this year. Maybe not for awhile. Coz if I straighten my hair, in board day light u will see a skinny ghost walking around. Dah la my face so small and like egg shape oval. So if straighten then will look like ghost. Walking skeleton.

Comments