Waiting

Waiting is agonizing thing. Who would not agree with me?!?!

Waiting for every second, every minute. every hour, everyday, every year. It is not something that I like. Having to wait is not an easy task. It makes someone anxious. I have to wait for time to pass everyday no matter where am I.

Now I just need to wait for 2 more months then, I can do anything I want. Yea!!! I cant wait for the day to come.

But after that, there's a lot of choices to be made. It's time to determine my future. What lies ahead, I wont know. Only God knows.

After waiting for quite some time, will feel that time has stopped at that moment. Sometimes I wish that time can stop at moments that are fun and full of enjoyment.

Oh well, time will pass quickly. So, gotta cherish every moment that we're living.

Comments