Tag

super long tag thanks to joanne aw. i know i dun post long post. but u dun have to torture me like that.


Name : Low Enwei

Spell your name without vowels : Lw nwi

Natural hair color : Black

Do you ever lie about your age?- nope..

Initials?- LE

Eye color?- dark brown

What’s your height? Are you comfortable with your height?- 168cm. I wanna be taller somemore.. *dun scold me*

Mood?- sleepy.

How many pairs of jeans do you own?- 1

Can you dance?- i think i can

Are you musically talented?- a bit

Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?- yes. they say i look like karen mok. haha..

Did you have braces?- used to. i'm braces-free now!!

Who did you hug today?- nobody

On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping?- 8. its sucks when u dun hav the money to shop

Would you ever leave the house without make-up on?- Yes.

Do you own any big sunglasses?- i guess so. but its not like paris hilton big though

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?- depends. average 10 mins

What are you thinking about?- wat to do for the whole day

When was the last time you felt stupid?- cannot remember

Who did you last yell at?- my dog

Do you swear/curse?- nope

Do you ever spit?- nope

Do you ever make your own food?- Yes

You do your own chores?- sometimes

Flowers or chocs?- chocs. i can eat all i want and wont get fat.. haha.. make others jealous

Lust or love?- Love

M&Ms or Skittles?- M&Ms

Staying up late or waking up early?- in the middle??!! haha... staying up

Having 10 acquaintances or 2 best friends?- 2 best friends

Nervous habits?- fidgeting

Can you roll your tongue?- Yes..

Can you raise one eyebrow?- nope

Can u cross your eyes?- Yes..

Do you make your bed daily?- nope

Did you have a new year's resolution this year?- havn't thought of it yet.

Who kissed you at midnight?- the air

Are you mixed? - nope

Do you like the rain?- yes

Did you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year?- cannot remember.

What year did/will you graduate from high school?- 2007

Can you honestly say you love me no matter what?- nope.

Been on a diet?- there's no weight lose to begin with.

Do you like hot chocolate?- not really

What's your favorite sport?- as long as it is with ppl and out of my house

What did you have for dinner last night?- porridge. so sad

Do you have plants in your room?- nope. i dun like ikky plants near me

Whats your favorite Starbucks drink?- havn't been to Starbucks for quite some time dy

How many things in your past do you regret?- countless

Have you ever felt like killing somebody?- say ny but dare not do it.. haha.. its against the law

Has one of your friends ever stabbed you in the back?- maybe, maybe not

Did you forgive them?- no comment

Have you ever skipped school?- rarely..

Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?- Yes.

Have you ever not been able to get someone out of your head? - Yes

Have you ever had a good feeling about something and it turned out you were
right?- sometimes...


DO YOU:

Believe in God?- Yes.

Had a dream come true?- ya. and its freaky

Read the newspaper?- Yeah

Get enough sleep everyday?- yes. its holiday now

Have a best friend?- complicated

Wish on stars?- nope


True of False :

I am a cuddler – false
I am a morning person – false
I am a perfectionist – false
I am an only child – false
I am Catholic – false
I am currently in my pajamas - false
I am currently single – true
I am currently suffering from a broken heart – false
I am okay at styling other people’s hair –true
I am left handed – false
I am very shy around the opposite gender AT FIRST - false
I bite my nails – false
I can be paranoid at times – true.
When I get mad I curse frequently -false
I like someone – true
I enjoy country music - true
I enjoy jazz music – true
I enjoy smoothies – false
I enjoy talking on the phone – false
I have a pet –true
I have a secret that I am ashamed to reveal – true
I have a tendency to fall for the “wrong” person – false
I have been told that I am smart - true
I get higher then C’s in school – some subjects ny
I have broken a bone – false
I have Caller I.D. on my phone - false
I have bathed/showered with someone – false
I have changed a diaper – flase
I have changed a lot over the past year – true
I have done something illegal – true
I have friends who have never seen my natural hair – false
I have had surgery – false
I have killed another person – false
I have had my hair cut within the last week - false
I have had the cops called on me – false

IN THE LAST MONTH HAVE YOU

Gotten sick?- Yes

Been hugged?- yes

Felt stupid?- Yes

Talked to an ex?- nope

Missed someone?- Yes

Failed a test?- Nope

Danced?- nope

Gotten your hair cut?- nope

Lied?- Yes

HAVE YOU EVER,

Said "I Love you"?- Yes

Given money to a homeless person?- Nope

Waited all night for a phone call?- nope

Have u sat and just gazed at the stars?- Yes

Seen someone die?- nope

Been on an airplane?- nope

Missed someone so much it hurt?- nope

Ever have a near death experience?- nope

Been to the ER?- No

Been in a car-related incident?- no

Sung in the shower?- nope

Laughed so hard you cried?- yes


TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE:

What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex?- the way they talk

Who was your Valentine?- nobody

Do you prefer "sensitive boys" or "tough guys"?- can have both??

Have you ever been in a serious relationship?- hav i??

Do you ever wonder what your ex is up to?- nope

Do you like anyone?- Yes

Do they know it?- No

What is your all-time favorite romance movie?- dunno

Had a Long Distance Relationship?- No

Do you believe the statement, "once a cheater always a cheater"?- nope

Do you believe in the saying "once a player, always a player"?- nope

Are you a player?- nope

Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?- nope

Do you believe in love at first sight?- not really.

At what age did you start noticing the opposite gender?- no idea

Have you ever wanted someone but you knew you couldn't have him?- i guess so

Do you know someone who likes you?- No

Have you ever fallen for your opposite sex best friend?- nope

Are you afraid of commitment?- not really

Have you had more than 5 different serious relationships in your life?- nope

Have you ever had your heart broken?- nope

Have you ever slapped a boy in the face? yes, my brother, we were playing.. haha..

Met someone special?- not yet

Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?- Yes

What would you do if you received a long love letter?- read it clearly

Group dates or single dates?- Both

Do you hate it when guys act different around their friends?- yes

On a scale of 1-10 how much do guys confuse you?- 9

In the last 48 hours have you hung out with a guy?- nope

Would you date a guy shorter than you?- depends how short. haha..

Do you like to hold hands?- yes.

What is the youngest you would date?- 1 maybe as long dun act childish

What is the oldest you would date?- 5 or 6

Do you like making eye contact?- nope

Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?- nope.

Do you fall in love easily?- maybe, maybe not


This is based on your best friends.

Do you have a best friend?- 'A' maybe not

Do you think you have the bestest friend ever?- Yes

Who was the last person you hugged?- nobody

Who’s the loudest?- i am. haha.... and others..

Who’s the quietest?- cant really be quiet if together

Who makes you smile?- everyone

Who have you known the longest?- dun really know. coz one day we juz click

Who is the funniest?- cant think of any

Who is the sweetest?- lets see... cant think

Who is the most responsible?- Chien Li

Who is the craziest?- Alice, Elaine Chin and Elaine Toon

Who can you talk to about anything and everything?-Chien Li

Who is always there for you?- most of them

Who’s the tallest?- me!!! but chien Li is catching up :(


Now, tag 5 of them angels or boys.- fellow angels
Jasmine Tai
Ern Wei
Elaine Chin
Elaine Toon
Pao Suen

Comments

  1. Waliao eh.
    Why you tag me???
    Most of the questions are for girls lah!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment