Hello 2008!

Time flies pretty fast especially when we don't want them to finish.

Like now. It's already New Year. Its 2008. I still could remember during exam, I could see the clock ticking * tick tock tick tock*. Then when there's nothing to do, the clock goes *Tick... Tock... Tick... Tock...*

But after exam past for a few weeks, I felt like the time just passed just like that. Before the exam start, I so want the period to finish quickly. Still, I want the same now. But what if after exam and time just flies like that? I don't want that to happen. I want to enjoy my new found freedom.

Just that no person can make the time go slower or faster nor anyone have extra time.

But when you're having a good time, then the clock goes *Tick tock tick tock* It seems like just for a few seconds, minutes has passed without noticing.


And now, 2007 has passed, 2008 has is here.

Choices have to be thought through.

Decisions have to be made.

Roads have to be taken.

Time is crucial.

Comments