Memories..

I have a lot of thoughts in my head but it seems like I can't get them out.
I have a lot to say but when it's time to pour it out, no words seem to come
I try to recall what I want to say, other things seem to distract me

What has becoming of me?
What with me?
I thought I'm doing alright
Am I not?

Mixed feelings are inside of me. Somehow that makes me like have no more feelings. I don't know why I stare into blank space time after time. As seconds, minutes go by, I'm thinking to myself what was i doing with my time...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

There i go again staring at the monitor, wall and space. For I always think a lot, so most of the things that I want it to happen it will not happen. On top of that, it's always the other way round. Therefore I don't know what to think anymore. The more I think, the worst it gets.

This picture kinda illustrate what's in my mind

*picture courtesy of my brother. not taken simply from the internet*

Comments

  1. lean not on your own understanding... instead trust God. sometimes, things won't happen the way you want them to be... but take heart, God has a better plan to prosper you and not to destroy you.

    cheer up! (:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment