Out of the blues

This post is so random. Really out of the blues... On one fine day, I followed my mother to her college. No, it's not a private college. It's a GOVERNMENT *see properly* college. So I was there for don't know what reason. Forgotten dy

And so, there was a pile of paper on the table and as my hands were feeling itchy, I started to flipped them. To my surprise, there were some interesting posters.



They are suppose to create a poster to promote reading habits.







Sometimes, having one copy of the similar thing is not enough, they need 2


Sometimes, 2 is also not enough, they need 3


It is suppose to be their project. Mana tau, become sharing project dy.. so cool.. ya right. Then there's this rather interesting poster.

look closer


spot what is wrong...


this too will keep you thinking. haha....

Lastly, just for fun


Comments