Your chosen generation by Jeremiah School 2008

Our song in JS. Compose by ourselves

Verse 1
The rolling clouds came in,
Covered up the last star in my sky,
Why do you seem so far away?
The rain came pouring down,
Wiped out the small dream I had created,
Why me, O Lord?

Pre-chorus
It's not that I don't trust you,
For your perfect time and way,
I just want them all to know your love,
Lord, tell me what to say.

Chorus
Lord, my life is surrendered to Your hands,
I will follow all Your plans,
Less of me and more of You,
Lord, I'll trust in You and put You as my goal,
No more downcast, o my soul,
I will run the race for You.

Help us be a light unto the nation
As Your chosen generation.

Verse 2
Sometimes it is so hard,
with distractions standing in the way,
Why can't I just get it right?
Sometimes all hope seem gone,
Patiently we watch the skies for rainbow,
Why must we wait?

Comments

  1. wei!!! how can u steal my video!!! dim gai arr...!!! hahah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment