100th

This is my 100th post....... after 1 and half years later…


I feel like I’m all drained up. Don’t even know what to blog today.

Just a little update. I really really need to find ways to earn some income.

Whenever I’m not in school, there’s no pocket money or should I say income. So now I’m totally broke.

This cannot be happening!!! I can’t live in bankruptcy. Not that money is everything but it is important.



I wanna eat sushi...

I wanna eat salmon...

I wanna eat garlic bread...

I wanna eat spaghetti

I wanna eat crabs...

I wanna eat prawns...

I wanna eat ikan bakar...

I wanna eat french fries...

I wanna eat/drink mushroom soup...


I wanna eat eat eat.... ^^


Comments

  1. work in a food shop! get money and can get food (at discount price). haha. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..so smart la wen dee..but hv 2 warn d boss 1st..later al d food in d shop disappear..eaten by our miss kuantan

    ReplyDelete
  3. julian, u r so smart.. hahaha >.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes!!! eating roxx!!! i found myself eating a lot again... i crave for more n more foods esp fries!!! wow... so starchy... sooo nice!!!

    my pants getting tighter...

    ReplyDelete
  5. enwei..now onli u noe i smart a?haha..
    hon..real anot u eatin more now?evriday oso count d calories tier

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah i eat a lot... oni sumtimes start 2 count calories after eating super oily fries and stomach bloated...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment