Blogging 101

The title is just for fun. Since we have

Chemistry 101

Physics 101

Love for Dummy 101

Sewing 101

So for once have Blogging 101

This is my 101st post, so having fun playing with the words.

This post does not have anything to do with Blogging 101. This is just a random post. Cause I’m having this what they called “writer’s block”. I don’t have any inspiration to blog about anything. But I do have things that I want to say. I just can’t find the words. Imagine now I have to type faster than I think. If not, after I had like said in my head, I’ll forget what I want to say.

Currently I’m like a full-time house wife just that I’m not doing any house work. ^^

Can’t really imagine myself doing house work the whole day for now and in near future. Hands down to those full-time house wife.

Becoming a full-time blogger is so much better than full-time house wife for me. At least I can blog whatever I want and whatever that comes into my mind. All I need to do is say I want in my personal space.

The fun of blogging is that

1. I can crap whatever I want (within limits of course)

2. I get to use the internet all I want

3. I can earn money (maybe.. still in the process)

4. My friends can know how I’ve been doing

5. Helps me to release stress (if I have any)

6. Gets me creative (need loads of it)



Comments