A day out with Friends

Today is the longest day that I ever spent with my schoolmates and a very good friend. As my good friend, Yew Lee has been to Subang to study, so make use of her holiday here. haha.... After all, we have planned to go out since before she left and before I went M.I.A.

So today is Mee Yee's birthday!!! Someone has turned 18 today.

The girl in hot PINK is the birthday girl.... and beside her is Chiou Yik


We had pizza and watched 10,000 BC. Thanks to Mee Yee's generosity, she belanja all of us. There are only the 4 of us. haha....

After the movie went to eat sushi!!! my fav...

See the way they eat...



Yew Lee and me!!
(Still waiting for the picture of the 4 of us)







Dish of the day!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
waited quite long for this.. It's called salmon skin

Comments