Makan time!!!

Nah, Clinton, you want it soooo much

How should I start this??

Ok, here the story, on the last night of prayer conf. Clinton wanted a showdown see who eat the most. So i accepted it la since I'm was so hungry. So the picture below shows that we were starting our 4th plate of rice!! haha...







At the end of the night, there was no more rice, so we had a draw. The next day during lunch time, we decided to have the showdown again. This time only had 3 plates. Because there was no more time left. I had to go to the bus station already.


This thing made me almost puke.
It's a chicken that was accidentally dropped into the chinese tea

Conclusion, it is still a tie.. haha...... waiting for the next time.

Be prepared ya Clinton....

Comments

  1. Serious?? 4th plate!!! I can feel my stomach bursting ady... XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go enwei! go enwei! go, go , go enwei!
    i support you!
    =D
    sorry clinton....hihi =P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment