Tag.

Tagged by Wen Dee

or it's homework by Wen Dee

1) What is your favourite movie?
So many. The Holiday, Transformer, The Day After Tomorrow, 10,000BC

2) Who is your favourite singer?
Carrie Underwood

3) Which song gets you grooving in the morning?
Whatever is played in hitz.fm

4) What is your favourite fruit?
Guava

5) Who is your best friend (excluding your family)?
Yew Lee and Chien Li

6) Name one activity you would like to indulge in, in your free time.
Anything that gets me out from the house

7) When was the last time you laughed so hard till your sides hurt?
I think it's a few days ago. Don't really remember what was it

8) Do you recall your last dream?
A bit

9) What is your all-time favourite hobby?
Daydream. That's what I do best. haha.. It's online and watch movie/TV

10) When was your last holiday without the children?
I'm having holiday now and there are no children at home. haha

11) What you want to achieve in your life?
hmm.... Live life to the fullest

12) What will you imprint onto your tomb stone?
I'm still waiting for my tombstone to come.... *made one*

13) If God, the Lord Almighty grants you one wish, what will you ask for?
I want what is best for me.


I shall not punish people with this tag. Anyone wants to do it, please feel free to take.

Comments

Post a Comment