Tag

I won't be around the internet from tonight until I don't know when. But I'm so so soo soooo soooo super hyper happy yesterday.. haha... Because I finally can or should I say have to DRIVE!!! For once can drive because got asked.. haha.. pathetic me..

It's like this, my grandparents have to go for check up so therefore I've become their driver...

So, Wen Dee, here the homework for u...



Real name:Low Enwei

Nickname: Lao Fu Zhi, Enwet.. haha....

Married: Nope

Male/Female: Female

High school: Royal Ash Burn School

College: Still waiting for the day

Short or long hair: Long. Past, present and future

Are u a healthy freak: Sometimes

Height: 168cm?? think so

Do u have a crush on someone?: Hmm... For me to know and for you to find out

Do u like yourself: Yup yup

Piercings: 2 on each side

Righty of lefty: Righty!!! Sometimes can be lefty


First...

Surgery: Neh

Piercing: When I was 7

Person u see in the morning: My dogs unless they don't count as a person

Award: Hmm.....

Sport u join: Running since primary school

Pet: Dog!!! in 2004

Vacation: Don't really remember

Concert: That would be hmm... 2006 Delirious?

First crush: lalalala....


Currently...

Eating: Nothing

Drinking: Lo hon guo

I'm about to: Drink


Your future...

Want kids: Yes

Want to get married: Definitely. Can't imagine myself not marrying. haha..

Careers in mind: Model??


Which is better?

Lips or eyes?: Both??

Hugs or kisses: Hugs

Shorter or taller?: Definitely taller

Romantic or spontaneous: Both!!

Sensitive or loud: Sensitive. one person being loud is enough

Troublemaker or hesitant?: No idea


Have u ever....

Kissed a stranger?: No!!

Drank bubbles: urhh.... nope

Lost glasses/contacts: Nope

Ran away from home: Never

Liked someone younger: Neh

Liked someone older: Ya

Broke someone's heart: Don't know

Been arrested: Nope. I'm a good girl :p

Cried when someone died: Ya. like totally


Do u believe in...

Yourself: Sure

Miracles: Yes. All the time

Heaven: I'm going there one day

Santa Claus: Neh. he doesn't come to visit me.. haha..

Magic: Nope

Angels: Yes


Answer truthfully..

Is there someone u want to be with right now?: Don't know

Do u believe in God?: 100% YES!!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment