I've got tagged

List out Top 5 present you wish for:

1. A car (need it so badly)

2. Cash

3. New wardrobe including footwear

4. New hairstyle that suits me

5. A modeling contract (not simply any contract)

The person who tagged me is Kerryn Lum

Your 5 impressions of Kerryn:

1. She’s short (no offence ya… ^^)

2. She has a twin

3. She is smart and hardworking

4. She LOVES Hello Kitty

5. She’s just so adorable


Most Memorable Things he/she has Give/Done for You
Hmm… Don’t remember… saying I’m sexy in her blog... hahahahaha……..

The Most Memorable Words he/she said to You
Hmm…… She says that I’m sexy… haha…..

If he/she becomes your lover,...
Neh, that will never happen…. We’re girls… it’s a no-no

If he/she becomes your enemy
Neh, that will also never happen… We’re a family in Christ

Pass
the quiz to 5 people that you wish to know how they feel about you

1. Wen Dee (I love to give u ‘homework’ hahahaha…….)

2. Andrew

3. Daniel (haha… for fun)

4. Joanne Aw (think I never tagged u b4)

5. Matilda

1.Who is no.3 having relationship with?
I have no idea.. eh, got ar??? Tell me

2. Who is no.5 having relationship with?
ahem ahem… I think everybody know dy

3. If no.3 and no.2 are together, will it be a good thing?
YES!!!! They are brothers… dun think serong ok… brothers in Christ

4. What about no.4 and no.5?
haha….. That won’t happen. They are girls… and no.5 taken dy

5. When is the last you chatted with no.5?
Wow… that would be like so so so so so so long ago…

6. Does no.4 work?
Maybe not. She’s so busy with her music.. practice, practice, practice

7. Do you have any cousin in his/her own school?
Nope, the only cousin that I have in Kuantan is only 5 years old

8. Will you be with no.1?
YA!!! We’re the new town gangsters… ^^

9. How about no.5?
Oh no no… she wouldn’t want to be with me… someone will come after me if I’m with her…. hehe

10. How did you get to know about no.2 and no.4?
no.2 from JS and no.4 was in secondary school.. but we met b4 we enter secondary school

11. Where does no.1 live at?
SENTUL!!!!!

12. Is no.5 the sexiest person in the world?
Hmm… no offence ya… She’s adorable. Don’t sent somebody to come after me

Comments