Shocker??!!

Well, this year's choir competition gave a great awakening to SABS students.

I wasn't that surprise anyway. I just felt that this would happen one day. 'Cause I feel that some of the students take this lightly. They are not that discipline and they don't respect the seniors and the conductor. Well, it's sad for those who really worked hard on it. I'm not trying to criticise here.

So now please wake up and face the reality, you can't get any hasil if you don't work hard. Don't think that it's so easy to make it to the top. It takes a lot of hard work and commitment. Remember commitment!!

I'm not trying to be so high and mighty here. Just that this is how I feel. So don't be offended. Take it as an advice. And I'm sorry if I did not help y'all during practices and also the words I said today.

Comments