Cramp in 1 post

Genting Trip


How was Genting?? What did you do there?? Why are you there?? When you went there??


Ok. Here the thing. I went to Genting at bout 2pm. Reached there around 5pm++. So I basically walk almost the whole of Genting. Only I, my father and my uncle went. So my father as usual went to the main attraction. My uncle was like my bodyguard. *…hahaha….* wherever I go he will follow.


So walk for like 1 hour + then went to makan. We ate buffet. Well, I wasn’t very hungry at that time. So didn’t really sapu a lot. Eat until I was bloated. Then continue walking cause my father wanna earn/win some more money. So continue walking. I can walk the whole of Genting in 1 circle and come back to the same place.


All in all, I walked to First World twice. Ate Baskin’ Robins ice-cream. Love green tea ice-cream!!! Walked up and down. Ate raw fish. *…yes hon, raw fish… but don’t have the head attached to it*


Came back on the same day. So around 9pm like that we came down from Genting and head home. Reached home at midnight.


















~ lazy to rotate some of the photos. ~



Wednesday


I woke up early cause I’ve got a place to go. That is ‘someone’s’ house. Having practice for Mother’s Day. It’s been so long since I did choral speaking. It’s like a piece of history. So spend the time until 4pm+ then went home. *phew* The situation was kinda weird. This is part of the youth’s presentation in church for this coming Sunday. Actually it was ‘someone’s’ idea to have this choral speaking. All of a sudden, just because I’m the president of the MYF and being the eldest there, I gotta sort of be in charge of it.


I’m just only a part of the group. Not the person-in-chaege. But it’s ok. There were only 7 of us. 5 of them are below 15 years old. Ok la. Gotta jadi ‘contoh’ *cheh wah cheh wah*


I enjoyed myself there anyway. Becoming their ‘tai ka jie’… *…haha…* Tomorrow gotta go there again for the final practice so that on Sunday there wont be any ‘hiccups’.




Today/Thurday

It seems like the day I wake up early is because I had something to do or the phone rang. So today, it’s the day again where the phone woke me up. This time was to open the gate for someone to repair the broken window. I need to wake up anyway. Just that was lazy to get up from the bed.

Tonight had meeting to plan for some event for MYF. So went over to Panda Chan’s house. Who is this Panda Chan?? She is none other than our counselor. She got loads of nickname. It’s kinda of a long story.

It seems like NLG won’t be so active dy. And we actually tubuhkan DLG today. D= Day!!! We’re just people that like to get together and talk. We love to talk nonsense


That’s basically how my life has been this past few days. Tomorrow is another new day with new things to do and old things to catch up.

Till then tata….



Comments

  1. cheh wah! tai ka jie ady... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx for being considerate to ur reader me... for not taking raw fish pics with the head...

    ReplyDelete
  3. aunty lay wah's nickname is panda?!

    wah...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment