History Maker

(Not the song though)


Today it’s a history in my life and also the history of my hair.


Went to cut my hair today. Couldn’t tahan the split ends and it seriously need some trimming. So I thought maybe I should also change the length of my fringe. For the past decade, I have been having long fringe. Since then a fringe was a no-no for me because of the condition of my hair.


So, from this:















And turn out to be like this:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I look like a China girl… nnooooo…….. it’s so not me.



*I had second thought whether to post this but I was tempted.*

Comments

  1. keep sayin i cal u china gal..i onli say u look like 1 wif tis hairstyle..u agree oso rite..juz like wat u say in tis post..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok la... not bad la... china gals x look like this u noe...

    but talking bout china girls... they are chinese, u oso chinese. so wads wrong that u look like them?

    haha... x worry much la... mana tau u'll attract more 3m guys 2 u leh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like to put the blame on you.. hahahahahahahahahahah.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. lian lui, lu manyak comel la...
    boleh kawan u?

    ReplyDelete
  5. then ma i sacrifice a bit let u blame lo..wont kira so much wif u 1..haha..hon..she edi attract so much unwanted attraction

    ReplyDelete
  6. julian... itz so true
    this deathcycthe sound so problematic...

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH NO En Wei wat happen !! haha... nevermind la .. looks dun matter !! hmm .. haha .. Thatz the prob when we post pics on the blog its irritating to have people KACAUING you .. no manners haiz no freedom !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment