Hot

Isn't me or just the weather is hot?


Even with the fan on, I still can sweat. Normally when it is raining it wit be a bit cooler right? But now even with the rain and the fan, it is still hot!


Just that my room lack of air-con only. I do not want to have sauna when I want to sleep! It's unbearable. I seriously need some cold air.


Please don't use the Chinese proverb on me - 'xin ping jing, zi ran liang', translated is when the heart is quiet, naturally will be cooler. (I know my translation kinda cacat. But at least can understand a bit.)


I'm still 'almost' bathing in my sweat. This is not even in the afternoon-- it's in the middle of the night!




Comments

  1. weather hot mah drink leong cha lo...

    ceh i thot i post this to dedicate it 2 me... lol... jk la

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment