Out of fun

Tagged by Wen Dee the Crazy! So long didn't do tags dy.

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game is to be posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to do the tag.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
Still schooling. duh! I thought of changing school at that time. From Chinese school to Kebangsaan school.

5 things on my to-do list today
No to-do list today.

5 snacks I enjoy
- dark chocs!!!
- darker chocs!!!
- darker darker chocs!!!
- darker darker darker chocs!!!
- darker darker darker darker chocs!!!

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
- Change my wardrobe ( clothes and shoes)
- Get a Mini Cooper
- Travel all around
- Invest
- Finance my education

5 of my bad habits
- Talk too much
- Self-centered
- Being a spoil brat sometimes
- Don't do house chores
- Eat way too much

5 places I have lived
- Kuantan
- Pekan
- N/A
- N/A
- N/A

5 jobs I've had
- Become my father's unpaid assistant.
- N/A
- N/A
- N/A
- N/A

5 people I tag
- Kerina
- Evelyn
- Kerryn
- Karlisyle
- Alisson

Comments