*thinking of the 1st word to start*


Grateful would be it. Ever since last year, I felt that I’m beginning to have a better time than before. Things turn out to be better than I expected. I always felt and think that why this or that does not happen to me?


Lucky shouldn’t be the word for me. Instead, it is God’s blessing. Well, at least I’m one step closer in realizing my dream. How long I have waited for a time like this to happen. Hopefully it will get better. I’m sure staying for form 6 now is not a bad thing.


While sometimes I may envy others, there might be someone else envy me. Not that boasting whatsoever. From what I see is that what I don’t like bout myself, other people wants it. I’m learning to be contented with what I have and what God has blessed me with.


I constantly remind myself not to complain and be humble. Complaining does not help to solve anything. Not relating to the sentence before this. Rather than sitting down thinking what if I do this or what if I do that and the outcome of it. Thinking how would it be so nice if I have done that or wouldn’t it be nice if something like this happen to me.


There’s no use just thinking bout it. I would just be carried away and enter into a fantasy world that does not even exist. Then my emotions will some how be carried away too. So might as well just stop thinking that what if this; what if that. Have to always be in contact with reality. After entering fantasy world, gotta know how to come out.


I do have times where I have so many thoughts or thinking lots of things until my mind goes blank.


Ok, back to be grateful. I’m grateful to be in the family I am in now. At least nobody hinders what I like to do best. And most of the time I can have what I want.


I’m happy with my life now. Guess that it’s not time yet for certain things to happen.


If you don’t understand some or most part in this post, it’s fine. ‘Cause there’s only a handful of people that will understand what I’m saying here.


Comments