This morning

It is 12.43am. I can't get myself to sleep.

I still find inspiration to blog at night. Now with the helpful usage of a PDA, I can straight away write down my thoughts.

Back to insomania.

I have to 'roll' on the bed for around 15 mins before I actually fall asleep. But if I'm not tired, then it will probably take me more than half an hour. Especially now is holiday so the time 1 go to bed is later. Since school just only stated 2 weeks ago, so it doesn't make any difference anyway.

To have myself to sleep peacefully is to make my eyes or mind get tired. Lately there aren't anymore NLG to begin with. No more late nights getting together and chat and laming around and teasing someone in particular who is a total DFA(desperate for attention). *Don't get angry ya hon, without you in the conversation is not that fun, because there aren't anyone for us to bully.* Muahahaha………

Comments