Patience

I think I've ask God to give me patience some time ago (which I do not even remember when).


Now I think most probably God had answered it. I really got to wait for the things I want.


There goes the saying patience is a virtue. I've heard if numerous times. Then again I wonder did I actually have more patience? Somehow the things I want for the time being, I've gotta wait for the right time to come. Then again I wonder when it's the RIGHT time?


The waiting is not only minutes or days. It's either months or years (years is kinda long though).


Who likes to wait. I always tell people that I HATE to wait.


Sometimes I feel like I'm living as a 3rd person. Viewing myself as a 3rd person. Like I'm an audience in my life's story, like an out of body experience. At this point my mind is really somewhere else.

Comments