What time is it?

I’m officially 18!!!

Happy birthday to me!

Happy birthday to me!

Happy birthday to me~!

Happy birthday to me!!

It’s my Birthday…

Yay!!!

It may just be a normal busy day without any celebration or what-so-ever. Will wait and see to find out. To me it’s still like a normal day. Go school, stay back and go home. Kinda routine.

[Just an update. My computer is so cacat-ed that it will suddenly jam right at the time where I haven’t save what I’m doing. Even this post here and now is a result of it. I have lost some of the thought that I’ve already put in here. Now it’s all gone and I couldn’t recover it.

I’m still busy until the end of the month. Will try to bloc (a new spelling I’ve learned today) as frequent as possible like I used to. Will bloc bout what happen the whole month and yadda yadda…….]

Till then, tata~

Happy birthday to me!

Happy birthday to me!

Happy birthday to me~!

Happy birthday to me!!

Comments

  1. it's ur birthday?
    Oh! Happy Birthday! 18 adi... wah wah.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment