Appetizer

I’ve been having wanted to post bout this a long time ago. I’m such a procrastinator.


This is just a starter for what to come. I’m just hooked onto anime for the past few months. This was my new found hobby --> watching anime!


I will not reveal my top favorite anime just yet. (So that I can have something to write about in the near future.)


Now I’ll just be posting some of the anime that I really like but it’s not in my top list. Some of you might have already known what it is.


For the post I will only write bout Paradise Kiss.





These are the main 2 characters


I just love the clothes inside the anime. I want them!!!! The story is a bit uninteresting but I still LOVE the clothes.






Well, these 2 are actually suppose to look like the one they did in the anime for a competition in a fashion show. The 1st picture look more alike in the anime, that's what I think.


Plot Summary: Yukari is a typical high-school student who listens to her parents and attends school everyday. As she starts to question her way of life, she encounters a group of fashion design students who has a clothing label known as "Paradise Kiss". The group needs to find a model to showcase their designs in an up-coming fashion show and decides to pick Yukari instead. Initially, Yukari was reluctant to be associated with this seemingly eccentric group, but eventually, she realises that they are really nice people. Furthermore, their passion and enthusiasm to follow their ideals and dreams make Yukari realise that she has not been enjoying her life and this motivated her to pursue her own dreams.

-Quoted from Anime News Network-


Can’t find other pictures due to the lag-ness and cacat-ness of the computer therefore only got pictures of the main characters and the title name with it.







Comments