Long time ago...

Rules:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.



Starting time: 9. 38 PM

Name: Low Enwei
Sisters: 0
Brothers: 1
Shoe size: 6,7,8
Height: 168 cm.
Where do you live: Malaysia… in a town called Kuantan
Favourite drinks: Green tea…
Favourite breakfast: Hardly eat breakfast
Have you ever been on a plane: yes
Swam in the ocean: nope.
Fallen asleep in school: no
Broken someone's heart: Maybe
Fell off your chair: Yes. Prank…
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Nope
Saved e-mails: yeah
What is your room like: Wood everywhere
What's right beside you: now?? Curtain and table
What is the last thing you ate: Porridge with vege and pork…
Ever had chicken pox: yes
Sore throat: yes.. like duh…
Stitches: nope
Broken nose: nope.
Do you believe in love at first sight: A bit
Like picnics: not really
Who was the last person you danced with: ermm… I’m not a dancing person
Last made you smile: no one
You last yelled at: my dog.


Today did you:

Talk to someone you like: neh
Kissed anyone: nope
Get sick: nope
Talked to an ex: nope
Miss someone: nope
Best feeling in the world: ….
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Yup
Who do you really hate: Nonsense
What time is it now: 9.39 PM

Randoms :

Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: There could be
Q: Do you have any siblings: Yup
Q: Do you want children: Still thinking…
Q: Do you smile often: Yeah
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: Yup…
Q: Are your toenails painted: yes..
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: any bed that is comfy and soft and full of fluffy pillows
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: apple green
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: On the road. Coming back from KL
Q: I can't wait till: I get what I want
Q: When did you cry last: Long time ago
Q: Are you a friendly person: I think so..
Q: Do you have any pets: Yes

Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: No idea
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? : Nope
Do you sleep with the TV on?: Sometimes when I’m too tired
What are you doing right now? : Multi-tasking
Have you ever crawled through a window?: I think I have
Can you handle the truth? : Yes.
Are you closer to your mother or father?: Both
Who was the last person you cried in front of? : My pillow
How many people can you say you've really loved?: Erm…..
Do you eat healthy? : Trying to
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: No
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? Totally forgotten
How often do you go to church?: Twice a week… once on Saturday and once on Sunday
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : The room
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? : Definitely loud
Are you confident? : Depends on situation

5 things I was doing 10 years ago..(1998)
Wanted to change school
Studying.
Running around especially Sports Day
Talking
Trying hard to improve my mandarin

5 things on my to-do list today:
Update blog
Scheduled a blog for this week
Wash hair
Do homework
Iron school uniform

5 snacks I enjoy:
- cutting down on snacks -

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
To sum it up – to satisfy all needs with limited sources given.

5 of my bad habits:
Procrastinate
Hypocrite
Snobbish
Do work last minute
Bite nails.

5 places I have lived in :
Kuantan – Jalan Bukit Sekilau
Kuantan – Taman Semambu
Port Dickson
Pekan

5 jobs I’ve had:
Student (the longest ever without pay)
Personal secretary
Personal clerk
Weekly ‘maid’
Burn CD

5 people I tag:
Jazz
Andrew HON
Kerina
Calvin Yong
Kerryn

Comments