Source of Inspiration

Whenever I can’t seem to find anything to blog about, there will be somewhere, someplace that I go to. What for? Of course for the pictures that are taken none other that my own brother (free promotion for him). I just love the clouds and sunsets and also some architectural buildings. For now there is only one building that have actually caught my attention.





With the clear blue sky as the background, the building just stands out with the edges round the building. I love the picture…






Do you feel like it’s sucking you in?? Or something is coming down from the sky through the clouds with the rays?




Have you ever wonder that time would slow down so much so that the colours are just black and white?




OR



You’re just focusing on 1 spot that the rest of the area is just a blur image that is not important?




Have you ever seen such beautiful sunset before?













These are all taken in Kuantan. Ever gave a thought to it that such a small town can have such beautiful scenery……


Comments