Taggie

Thank lainely.. Finally I have something to do with my blog...
Still working on my coming back

Instruction :Remove one question from the above and add in your personal question.Make it a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people.List them at the end of the post.Notify them at their cbox that they’ve been tagged.Whoever who does the tags will have blessing from all.

1. At what age do you wish to married?
Around late 20’s, early 30’s

2. Study hard or play hard?
Play hard.

3. Who is the person u trust the most?
Myself

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Sometimes, most of the time, depends…

5. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
If I tell now, it would come true

6. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
Ermm…….

7. What is your ideal friend?
Someone who can take my whining. Someone who is different yet at the same time there are some similarity.

8. What is your goal this year?
my goal…. It’s a secret…

9. Do you believe in eternity love?
Yes.

10. If you have all the time and money in the world, what would you do?
Party!!! Go to the beach… travel round the world

11. When will you feel sad?
Anytime.

12. Chocolate or Candy?
Dark chocolate definitely!!!


13. What feelings you hate the most?
Betrayed, being made fun of excessively

14. What is your childhood ambition?
Lawyer

15. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I think so…

16. What do you want now?
I want a car, I want…(something to do with my dream). I want to travel…

17. Who do you hope to be always behind you, supporting you?
No idea

18. People who are going to be hated by you?
Not gonna hate anyone.

19. Describe the person who tagged you in five words.
Fun, Exciting, Loud, Overacting(in a good way), Wonderful

20. Do you deserve to be loved?
YES!!!!

21. Do you wish to have more than 24 hours per day?
At times…

Comments