*Title-less*

Before




Cacat-ed computer – no more!!!

Here comes a refurbished computer with a new look.




After






Let’s see what can I blog about after so long.


Since talking bout school here is a big no-no due to some reasons. Want to blog bout events but don’t have the pictures. Without pictures the post will be boring. What can I actually blog about?!


Ermm………


This post was supposed to be up before the random post with photos. Well, guess my life is like that - Always in a topsy-turby world.


Well remember the rubik’s post?


I have a friend that actually mencetus the trend in church. And I brought mencetus it to my class… haha… it’s already outdated anyway. Anyway, I still manage to finish the cube. Still challenging myself to finish it within the shortest time possible. Currently my personal best record stands at 1 min 52 sec.


How’s life been for me so far??

I don’t even know how to describe it. I don’t even recognize myself for a minute. I’m just living my life as if time does not exist.






Life is as delicate as the clouds in the sky



Comments