Silence is everything


I'm not really myself these few days. Especially the last 2 days.




And I don’t know how to be fine when I'm not
Cause I don't know how to make the feelings stop




So many random thoughts keep on running inside my head. I can’t catch hold of 1 single thought. I’m not concentrating. I’m creating an illusion.



What am I doing?

What am I thinking?

What am I waiting?

What do I want in my life?



How many times I have to continue to be patient?

How many more days till I have to suffer another round of exam?

How many more days to have lots of fun?

How long more do I have to wait for things to happen?

How long is it to take to reach my dreams?

How am I going to hold on?

How long I have to take it?

How long do I have to listen to so much negativity?

How am I going to sustain my sane-ness?

How am I leading my life?



Silence is everything



Comments