Review

So fast it is another week gone. What have I been up to this week?


Only been doing routine stuff.


Didn’t go anywhere.


Finished 5 movies in 3 days.


Finished the 2nd half of a Japanese drama.


Spending late nights with the computer.


Ate supper which I’m not suppose to.



What I’m going/planning to do this holiday


Gotta hunt for more movies.


Lose at least 2 kg… 3 if possible


Start a new eating diet


Lighten my dark eye rings


Get rid of pimples


Find a new formula for my hair


Do something unexpected


Find and watch more worth-ful dramas.


Update blog more frequently


Hopefully can grow 2 cm taller (that’s all I want for Christmas)


Comments

  1. u still want to grow???

    GET HEALS!

    I feel shorter now -_-

    come to kl visit me lah..holiday...pfft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've got heels... but only got 1 pair now.. not enough

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment