Shallow? or Enough?

I’m in the midst of people almost twice my age or in the case now more. I could not see properly, could not understand what is spoken. Only 2 people could understand me now. These few days I’ll be in a time capsule where the time is going slowly while time of others are in the global pace. Think of it as a journey. I should have brought my notebook and pencil case here. My source of inspiration is here and now. Ideas are flooding my mind. Human will define goodness by defining what is good to/for you and me. We do not want to lose control; He still can work in us but not to the fullest.


I am still in shallow waters? Where have you gone? The learning goes through the rest of our lives. How much do you and I know? How do I know when I’ll get out from the shallow waters into the deep blue sea? Life and Tine and Space. You look as if you’re in the deep blue sea but the truth is that you’re swimming in more shallow waters – a place you’re not suppose to be in but once you’re in the deep blue sea , you’re back to being who you are originally – in shallow waters. Have you ever tired? Time of darkness.


It might sound so ‘chim’ (means deep) but what I have to sit through, will it be enough? I’m not JOYFUL because there is something missing inside; instead I use HAPPY-NESS to substitute it. I don’t think it is enough. There is no way in such short time it will be enough. Sometimes we are stripped off of our dependency. Running against the wall. No Striving, Just Evolving. When is the par marked? More questions are rushing in rather than inspiration and ideas.


I’m in the midst of people more than twice my age (except for the 2) for 2 ½ hours already. I still could not see properly, could not understand what is spoken.


See how time flies when you are daydreaming.


Comments