Mind-opener

I’ve wanted to blog bout this for quite some time… but….


I’m a



PROCASTINATOR….



Well… these few months have really opened my eyes and mind.


All these years, I’ve been living in a controlled space, a place with protection. A place where people’s action and behavior are predicted, of norm to me.


Then I stepped foot into a little reality… the reality is sufficient enough for me to view things differently. Like some say: you’ll not understand unless you’ve been through or in the situation. Now I understand when they say people will change once they leave home.


Well, not everyone will change but will be a bit affected by it.


This is where I’ve gotta be firm in my standing. The values that I once hold are now to be tested. I hope that I did not lose myself along the way.


Different people will shape your character but once you’re not aware, they might change your point of view.



Comments