It is.... arrgghhh...

everytime when i think of it i just get so boiled up.

it's no longer to be proud of... now it's just a waste of time and energy. people with no sense of understanding how proud we used to be and call ourselves. now it's just a bunch of crap. sometimes i just wish that its was the other way round.. but part of me did not want it to happen on my hand. how selfish of me... it's good to have a wakening blow to them. then they will understand perhaps. in this case... speechless.....

it's no longer fun...

it's no longer enjoyable...

it's no longer one community...

it's no longer to be proud of.... the glory days are over

it's no longer what it used to be...

well.... if it continues to be like that, i'll just follow with the pace. see who can endure longer... i can train my patience along the way... it's fine with me.. since it's now no longer one with me...


it's no longer in me...

Comments

  1. hi ernwei... hope u dun mind me asking... is this about school, church, myf, or what?

    am praying for you... =)

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know that it wun be easy...
    but i know that u can do it...
    u can do it...
    yes...there's nothing left to be proud of...
    but the only thing that i'm proud of...is to proud of u...
    u r great...
    i know that one day...
    i'll see the light wins the dark....
    hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment