Let's start travelling

Let's go to Johore!!!

Revenge is what we got back...

we're going to nationals... hooray!



edited:

I really hope that we could at least be in top 5... the last time we were so close getting 3rd. Somehow there is a hunger for winning, for getting more. I don't know if this is right a not - hunger for victory.

Well, I gotta apologize too to the choir members. I know I have this weird mood swing during training. Yes, I know I'm harsh coz from the 1st day itself I could not take the discipline that you all had. One of the things that I saw from last year was that some of you get carried away too much until it was like wasting time practicing. For me, every practice must have at least some achievement, if not it's just a waste of time and voice and strength. I may act like a snobbish person, a robot, a person with no kemanusiaan or no hati perut, I didn't not mean for that impression to happen. I just don't want choir to be dimusnahkan in my hands. I can't take defeat. Yes, I'm a sore loser if you put it that way. I really really don't want to lose.

Although we have won, but the road towards the goal is still far. There is still much work to be done. I don't want our school to be embarrass in nationals. I know I'm selfish with all the 'I wants' but if you not like the way I handle things please do tell me. I need to know whether the methods I'm using are appropriate. I still gotta say this, after so many years of going to nationals, I really hope that we could win something back.

Again, I'm really truly am sorry if I have cause you any hurt along the way.


Some may think that I'm only faking it. Thinking to yourself that I'm a faker.

Comments

  1. woo yay!! congrats gal!! and also to the rest of the choir team =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. all the best =D you go girl. haha~

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx....

    hopefully can get top 5 placing..

    ReplyDelete
  4. no worries.. =D

    when is nationals?? i wanna hear u all sing... i miss sabs choir...

    ReplyDelete
  5. nationals somewhere in june.. but dunno the date..

    ReplyDelete
  6. wah whee! SABS rocks! got any video recorded during district or state level? i also wanna see u all sing! update the date of nationals girl!

    congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thx... i'll try to get hold of the video

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment