Could you just stop?!


Man, why is this a worry? Why make things so complicated? It’s all in your head. You have such imaginative and creative mind. Things that will not happen at all or anytime soon you can just make it like it does gonna happen. Well apparently you’re like a hypocrite. Yes! A hypocrite. Telling people not to think too much but you’re now the one doing it. You’re such a good actor. Thinking that other people can’t see through you but you’re wrong! I can see through you. Your actions, your speech and the way you put things together. Things do not have to be this hard to handle but no, you wouldn’t want to just leave it like that. You just have to pick it up and meddle with it. The silence makes your mind wonder. It’s killing you softly. Involuntarily, you are doing things to break the silence. It’s clearer to me now. You will not let people come near you. You know what I mean. Not even I get to know what’s deep down inside you. Not even me. Being alone in the silence is not your cup of tea. By now, it’s not you that have to go for therapy. I could just take your place. So let me tell you this: GET OUT FROM THE BOX OF GLOOM!


Anyone terasa, it’s just you.



I don’t know how long can I hold. I really would want to know what the answer is. I can understand the feeling now. What it means to wait for something you really want. Good things are hard to come by and once it’s lost, it’s hard to find it back or another one.



Comments