A week passed

So it's been another week just passed. It's like time is passing very fast when it's over but kinda slow when you're in it. What is wrong with me...

1 weeks passed with 4 papers, 2 more weeks with 4 more papers to go.... now I start to feel the exam stress and it's not the good kind. Worrying not being able to finish reading and understanding all the subject and all the chapters, worrying how am I able to do that, worrying how to memorize them. Too much worry? Thanks to trials for that!

For the past few weeks, I'm having insomnia and slight depression (I think). Don't think the insomnia has anything to do with trials. Not having my 8 hours of beauty sleep. Not even sleeping for 6 hours (minimum that I need) straight. Panda eyes getting darker, eyes getting smaller, pimples are bursting out. Tragedy! Sleep for a few hours then will wake up in the middle of the night or in the wee hour in the morning. Sometimes I'm awake a few hours from my actual waking time.

I shall make this blog temporary a place to rant whatever and for bursting any anger at all. So don't be surprised and think that is there anything wrong with me.

Comments