It's an Adventure

Yes! I'm now in KL.

Thanks to the laptop and broadband, I'm not all disconnected from the cyber world.

What am I doing here? I followed the wind, it blew me here and tada!

Let's see what plans are installed for me tomorrow. All my plans are impromptu and all spontaneous. It's just so fun to have nothing planned. I'm trying to learn to go with the flow. Gotta try something new once in a while.

Now let me begin with my little adventure aka like a jakun - coming out from kampung into the city.

Hopped into a 1.30pm bus. Travelled as normal, nothing particular happened. Reached KL then started the jam. The bus kinda got caught in a traffic jam right in front of Swiss Garden. Nope, that's not where I'm staying. Walked all the way to Pudu station. While on the way to the washroom, there's all these people keep asking you "do you want taxi?" "Where are you going?" that kind of stuff. Then there's this guy keep asking my mom 'where are you going?' then list out some of the destination. My mother said no and gestured as well. Then this guy just say 'it's ok, I'm only asking where do you want to go.' the reply he got was 'just reached'

*laughes*

My mother said if the next person ask that kind of question, she would say 'To The Toilet'

After the little break, went to LRT station to get to KTM station. Kinda like sardine looking from the outside. It was after office hours and students are going back. So that explains the traffic jam and crowd jam.

All went well until we reached the KTM station at Bandar Tasik Selatan.

1st, we were told that the train do come late and there's no fixed time on the arrival.

2nd, there might not be any space, therefore you gotta squeeze yourself into the train.

Although our destination is only one stop away but still there were many people waiting at the station. So the 1st train since we arrive at the station came. This time the train is worst then the LRT. Literally, it's a packed can of tuna. And we did miss the 1st train. There were no more room to squeeze anymore. Waited around 10 mins and the next train came. All was well after that little adventure of missing the train right in front of the face.

Settled down and refresh a little before heading out in search of a place to eat. Near by, there's this place called The Heritage. Man, the building itself is kinda high class with bamboo trees, which I love. The entrance looks very expensive as well. Walked 'round to have a look see. Can see different colour people mostly Middle Eastern. The place is to me a very good and neat place to do photograpy either nature, background or even people. Nice scenery I would say.

In the end, we didn't eat there 'cause we're not that hungry and thought that we would visit it the next time with my brother.

Ain't I like a jakun now?!


- I seriously want a DSLR, I want one!!!!-


Comments