A weekend in Meleka

A trip to Malacca was confirm last week while having dinner. Went to my auntie's house on Friday so that it's easier to leave the next day. Spent the night there.

Next day got up early and off we go. Throughtout the journey, my patience is being tested. It's no fun travelling with a small kid with a bad attitude. So I just pretend that I was already asleep, if not I might just burst which will turn out bad.

Reached A'Famosa after 5 hours included taking brunch. Without a car it's really hard to mobile. Manage to check in around 4pm and the little kids are all excited to go to the water world! I'm the oldest cousin with the next one 13 years away. It's a whole big generation gap.

And now as I'm writing (writing in real time before it is published), I'm the bag care-taker..... All because I didn't not know that we're coming to water world and it didn't not cross my mind. Serves me right huh.... But then again who am I gonna play with?! Playing with small kids is not my forte and definitely that will means I won't to enjoy myself. So might as well take care of stuff rather than make myself suffer.

Played while I waited till 6pm-ish then time to go back the the apartment. All bathe and rested. Dinner was late 'cause we went all the way to town to grab food. It was until 8.30pm we could have our tummies filled.

Next day it's animal world safari! Went to all their shows and any free rides. Lunch was terribly long. 1 person at the counter dealin with he food. Waited for whole 20 minitues before we could eat. Missed a bit of the wild wild west show.

The whole trip didn't do any shopping 'cause most of the time spent on A'Famosa and to go to Malacca town is 45 minitues away. Only went to the town when we wanna leave.

Well, this trip is still has some the good, the bad and the ugly....


Note: when travelling, try to avoid having little children around

Comments