Homesick?

Not really much homesick.
Just



BASICNECESSITYSICK


First having super laggy internet connection has already get on my nerves. Yes! Internet is important no matter where you are (at this moment). Especially when you're all alone without friends or entertainment. On top of that, water is being interrupted for the whole week! Having to wait for water that we don't even know when that will happen. Even when there's water, there'll be other people using them and therefore not enough. Staying in a hostel-like hostel, imagine the horror. Early in the morning wake up and found out that there's no water at all brings misery. If that is not bad enough for some people, washing clothes is another thing. I don't hope for a washing machine for me to use but no water = less clothes to wear = what am I going to wear!

Water is now a LUXURY!


Hopefully the 1 week 'drought' is ending/has ended.





- I know I can get through this; I know I can get through this; I know I can get through this; I know I can get through this; I know I can get through this; I know I can get through this; I know I can get through this; I know I can get through this; I know I can get through this; I know I can get through this; I know I can get through this; I know I can get through this; I know I can get through this; I know I can get through this -

Comments