1st 9 twenty ten

is coming to an end.

3 more months!

3 more months!


3 more months!



and I may have my 2nd trip! *hands together in prayer mode*

Anticipating for this coming holiday! NOT that I'm going back but I may have my 1st trip here in the land of hornbills. *hands in prayer mode* I really do want it to happen... I wanna travel! Can you feel the excitement? I know I can.. Yay! THIS PLAN CANNOT FAIL! and those following behind.

I even have a plan for the coming sem-break end of this year. Now just need to get things fit in place and . *hands together again* Can anyone be so kind to have a place for me to stay? Pretty please?..

I'm so gonna travel this year no matter what... Waited and kinda plan for so long already. It's time~ Please God don't make it fail.


"CONQUER LOCALLY BEFORE CONQUERING THE WORLD"



Comments