For once

I would think that this is my first time talking about academic work over here. YES! I'm talking about the ever-clinging-stuff-to-do-that-is-the-staple-with-sleep-deprive-panda-eyes-coffee-session-life-of-university - Assignments!

Whee~

One week of almost non-stop of presentations and assignment due dates are so fun when they are all stacking up one day after another. Well it's not all that stressful, just that what to put inside is what makes the brain works in overdrive mode.

And for once I actually stay up to finish them... like duh, if not how am I suppose to get decent, read DECENT grades. Of course getting better won't do any harm but I know where I stand and I do not push to the limits. If not by the time you see me in person, I might just be not me anymore. So don't have to waste your saliva to tell me how important it is to get all the 'pointed' grades that I need. Thanks but no thanks. I don't need to stress myself as studying is not all about making myself in such extreme end of chasing to be at the top of everyone. That does not mean that I do not put in effort to get the best that I can. Don't get me wrong.

This is drifting far from my point. I just wanna say that I'm proud of myself to stay awake without the help of caffeine in my body! YAY!

Now who's up to talk to me all day? and all night perhaps?

October is ending so soon....

which means,

NOVEMBER IS COMING~
(Finals, I shall cross over your 'dead body' to gain my 'FREEDOM'!)

Comments

Post a Comment