Free for a Day

From the previous post, now I could experience it now without waiting - the day where there was no line up of anything at all in the itinerary list.

It all started after 10am on a bright Thursday morning where hours prior to that, it was like a battle zone in which time was not monitored. The relieve of not meeting dateline is actually kinda like a moment feeling the air of the sea breeze, the wind hitting the hair, face, hands and all over the body, the sense of release... Having only a mere 3 hours of sleep or may consider as morning nap, some would be so dreaded to get out of bed even more with eyes crying out to not see the light, what more to be energetic. But that was not the case for me. For I don't know what reason, I seem to have the energy of a person that have a fully charged battery. Caffeine was not the source of this energy since there was none in my system. Being sleep deprive coming from the system can make a person kinda whack as well as fatigue can make a person runs on overdrive with extra boost of hyper energy. So ya, this morning was basically running on hyper mode in class. Thank God there's only one class for the day and woohoo! Free time starts...

When you have nothing to do (not rushing for anything, just kick back and relaxing), there's so much time to laze around, not working the brain cells which can help to recuperate some after killing so many in the wee hours battle. When there is a something good happening, it is bound or somewhat like a contact that restricts you to enjoy this goodness fully. Why so? 'Cause, the heat was getting in the way. My room is facing the afternoon till evening sun, so it is bad considering that first, sun after 10am is not good for the skin, second, the later the days get, the hotter the room will be and I can even say that I can feel the heat trap in the wall. My wall is HOT! Done with the heat, move on to more heat. LOL...

Well, I would say free time with slowly connection speed is so not a combo to work with. Seriously it is getting on my nerves and heart rate. Totally can ruin a person's day when being stuck in 4 walls the whole time. All I've been doing was trying to get some decent rest which did not even happen; youtube, kinda failed due to all the waiting; facebook, is always on without fail - leads to boring. Don't start with pick up a book or whatsoever. I just wanna take my own sweet time to push everything aside and focus on me only. I am that important!

Manage to get a couple of post done. Creative juices need to be revived after keeping them in the dark for a while. I'm so losing my sense of words here. So many words being repeated, need to enhance and expand my vocabulary... This is so not happening and am not gonna make it happen. Realize that I'm putting my points all over? What to do when the brain is hay wired after so much for critical thinking. That would be another story for the future if my thoughts are still intact. That is why I need time to get out from this 'madness'.

Till another where I can have my me-time!

Comments