Thank you God!

Dear God,

I would love to thank you for the crazy weather that you bring to this place. Everyday the weather never fails to surprise me with the ever changing mood swing. Have 2 extreme weathers both on the same day, for a few days straight. The hot, scorching sun in the day time so that the wet clothes can be dried on the day itself without having to bring in wet laundry to dry in the room; the heavy rain in the night so that it is cooling for us to sleep without having any air-con with the cool breeze and a time where majority of the people are being protected under a roof.

I would also like to thank you for not taking away my sanity while I am here. Thank you for the people that you bring into my life when I step foot in this land. The people that would bring me to places even though there's a big transition to the comfort of transport back home. You know that I can't stand staying in a place the whole time. So You have kept my sanity intact.

Thank You for granting my wish and I do not regret taking this path or my decision that I made.


Yours sincerely,
Your precious daughter.

Comments

Post a Comment