End of another beginning

How quick it is that seconds turn to minutes and became hours to make a few days. With accumulating a few days, it turned to weeks and now it is the end of November. That's how time pass with million, billion, trillion blink of the eye. 3 weeks of what everybody calls it a torture is over... It is now time to have some R&R time. However, schedule does not liaise with others and that makes my time not that enjoyable. Why does it always clash?

I really don't want my plans to fail... Should I plan my plans to fail so that it does not fail when my plans are running next time? Not bad of an idea huh... Planning is not part of my plans.



What's my plan for December?

On a side story,
My November ended with a dead battery! How from one makes to two and that adds to two in one.

Comments