Pressie time!

No, it's not bout whatever or any present that I received.

BUT

It's time for me to come out with my birthday present list. Well, if u do intend to get me any present on that special day, here's something for you to look through before you start cracking your head to think of what to get for me. Save time and brain cell? obviously YES!

So do take your time..... *evil grin*

I could only think of these few for now... will update to the sidebar later on.
  1. stainless steel anklet
  2. stuff toy [yet to choose which one, updating soon]
  3. heels [please bring me along if intend to get me one and I'm not superstitious]
  4. dress(es) [still gotta bring me along]
  5. mini cooper?? [unless you wanna propose to me. JK!]
  6. dark dark chocs... more than 70% cocoa/rum chocs ONLY
  7. belanja me makan...
That's all for now... use the information if you cannot find anything to buy for me... HAhaHAaAha... my face is that thick when it comes to my birthday... especially this year. Call me a brat all you want... I DON'T CARE! *plays 2NE1 song*

Comments