Understand. Not?

I can never be someone that I want to be...
...I can only be what I'm created to be

No matter how much it does not work, no matter how much pain there is, no matter what are the circumstances, still there isn't a way for me to be someone that I want to be.

I can't be at the top at any point, anytime.

Might as well just be who I am created to be rather than a wannabe. Make life easier and more fun. After all don't have to think what to do or how to act, who cares if people would talk behind the back, at least we are who we are...


Homosapiens are just weird beings. Whenever they need to pay for something, they complain; when given something free, they'll be thinking what kind of trick is behind it. Do we have that much to complain? If so, nothing can satisfy a man.



-Blabbering over-

Comments