I rather...

I rather be lonely alone then lonely surrounded by people !

If I'm lonely alone at least it's not that bad compared to having surrounded by people and notice that you're just a flower decoration or some doll just to fill in the gap with not being able to tap into the conversation.

It hurt so much more when you notice that you're not important or not even acknowledge your presence. I would rather be lonely alone since my presence means nothing and might just be an obstacle.

Lonely surrounded by people is just pure misery. Misery where I just wanna disappear into thin air. Sticking into a hole does not make things better, it's just a way for ignoring what is really going on.

I need to get a life? I have one and living one right now. I would rather be in such depress state than being fake.

Loneliness will never go away...

Comments