Plans!

Holiday is the time where one needs to plan properly so such time will not be wasted just like that let alone now I have 4 months of holiday! woohoo....!!! This only happens like super rare as the government wanna change the intake system which supposedly only 2 months of long break but now it's doubled! Okay... plans... I need plans...

1. Food! Glorious food
- Black Canyon: tomyam
- Ah Wah restaurant: tomyam again!
- cendol and rojak
- Crocodile Rock: banana pizza
- Black Pearl (anyone?)
- Jap cuisine (other than Sushi King)
- Homemade scrumptious soup (how I missed them)
- pasta (still wondering where)
- Johnny's: tomyam steamboat (should I try since their tomyam is not that bad)
- Old Town Kopitiam (definitely not to be missed)
- Bak Kut Teh (one of the staple food in my life)
- cake!

I could just dedicate the whole post talking 'bout food. Glutton? Nope! I live to eat in order to live... XD That's the list for now as they are must-consumed-food when I'm back. Of course all that are found in Kuantan. So if I do travel, new form of food will definitely be up for challenge and only normal, decent food unlike exotic food i.e Sago worms... eww... That brings me to number 2 of the list.

2. Travel
- KL/Selangor (duh!)
- Melaka
- Perak: ipoh? kampar? sitiawan?
- Penang (unlikely though)
- some islands?
- Genting
- Singapore: USS (please God don't let it get canceled)

I think that's enough as my 4 months might just only be 2 months+ since I'm coming back to the land of hornbills end of July... cut short 1 month. Who wanna go travel? I can foresee that my plans to travel will once again be tempered.

3. if and when I get stuck at home
- anime
- k-drama
- j-drama
- hk drama
- movie marathon!
- dogs need exercise too
- spring clean my room (can't believe I'm actually stating this)
- bake?

4. Work. Earn some extra pocket money to support the 1st 2 in the list... Clearly money don't fall down from the sky for my case.

4 months of not touching anything academical compensate with 4 itineraries should be good enough.


Comments